“Amen, I say to you, whatever you did for one of these least brothers of mine, you did for me.”
(Bible – Matthew 25:40)
Fr. Peter Chin, C.Ss.R.
We are living in unprecedented times. Our routines, lifestyle, and even our livelihood have been significantly impacted by the Coronavirus pandemic. The faithful cannot even attend mass and receive the sacrament physically. Many of us feel insecure or hopeless. However, …
Acknowledgement and Appeal from Mon Sheong Foundation
- Hospitals that are most in need of PPE, especially those with high numbers of COVID-19 patients;
- Long-term care facilities, retirement homes and other care homes, especially those with COVID-19 outbreak;
- Other institutions/facilities with high demand of PPE that are not adequately met;
- Catholic-run medical and healthcare/care facilities, such as Catholic hospitals, nursing homes, and infirmaries;
- Other non-profit organizations with special needs during COVID-19 pandemic.
In addition to the better-known hospital networks and nursing homes, we also want to pay special attention to medical and nursing facilities that are not under the spotlight in order to serve the least of our brothers and sisters whose needs may be overlooked.
Personal Protection Equipment donated
(As of June 9, 2020)
|Personal Protection Equipment||Quantity|
|Procedure/Surgical Masks (ASTM Level 1)||10,150|
|Procedure Masks (ASTM Level 2)||9,250|
|Procedure Masks (ASTM Level 3)||5,500|
|Respirator Masks (KN95)||3,495|
|Protective Infectious Control Medical Class Face Shields||1,978|
|Direct Splash Protection Face Shields||3,030|
|Isolation CPE Gowns||600|
|Nitrile Medical Gloves||45,500|
|Protective Shoe Covers (pairs)||400 pairs|
Special thanks to Scotiabank for sponsoring this online fundraising platform to help us accept donations for this special campaign with no credit card processing fees so that every dollar collected can go towards the purchasing of PPE. Tax receipts will be issued online immediately for donations of $20 or more.
How your donation will be used:
- To purchase Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) for frontline healthcare workers, and medical and healthcare facilities with urgent need for support;
- To donate to medical and healthcare facilities with COVID-19 Emergency need;
- 100% of the fund raised for this project will be set aside for emergency response to COVID-19. No fund raised from this project will be directed to FLL’s regular operations.
1. By Credit Card
- Through the online fundraising platform linked from the charity.FLL.cc website
- This fundraising platform is provided by Scotiabank Toronto Waterfront Marathon (Race Roster). This online fundraising platform sponsored by Scotiabank will not charge us any credit card processing fees.
- Please note this transaction will appear on your credit card as a variation of “Scotiabank Toronto Wat” or “Race Roster 8559695515”
2. By Cheque
- Payable to ： Fountain of Love and Life
- Mail to ： Fountain of Love and Life, Unit 3, 401 Alden Road, Markham, Ontario L3R 4N4 Canada
- On the memo line of the cheque, please write ： FLL Overcome COVID-19
3. By Phone
- (416) 206-4808
- (647) 727-2954
- (604) 818-6888
Please note that the three methods stated above are the only legitimate methods for Fountain of Love and Life (FLL) to receive donations for this campaign. Fountain of Love and Life has not authorized any individuals or organizations to collect donations on our behalf.